Keep abortion providers out of schools
Background: Planned Parenthood is the nation’s largest abortion provider, and it claims to be the nation’s largest sex education provider. It is “working with state and federal governments to ensure access to sex education programs.” Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast provides training for education regional services centers.Two Planned Parenthood affiliates in Texas were selected to receive federal funds for teen pregnancy prevention
- Facilitates sex with children by providing them condoms and birth control as the number one supplier in the United States.
- Profits financially from abortions and is the largest abortion provider.
- Presents sex as “normal” for very young children and has failed to report some crimes of rape, incest and forced sex.
- Helps a minor get an abortion without parental knowledge/consent (judicial bypass) and seeks the removal of parental involvement/consent laws; and promotes “sexual rights for children of all ages”.
- Encourages children to use “outercourse” as a method of birth control and as “safer sex”, including masturbation.
- Advances using sex toys as “safer sex” .
- Benefits from access to youth in public schools by being presented as experts, information resources; and as health care for adolescents (future customers); and by having school-based health centers Planned Parenthood is unique in its unfettered access to our children
- Does NOT SUPPORT the standard of abstinence in Texas law and says that effective abstinence programs are “fear and shame based.
Contact your House Representatives here and tell them you are in FAVOR of HB1057 for the reason above: http://www.house.state.tx.us/members/